Friday, May 2, 2008

Southwest necklace.

Here is the newest necklace. Turqouise and copper of course. A hair longer than choker style the center hangs in a straight line. Really striking and different. I think it needs earings to match next.


I keep trying to move away from copper but darn it it just draws me back.
I started what I think is going to be a bracelet with the turgqouise magnesite, coral and wood and copper. I havent quite figured out for sure if its a necklace or bracelet yet. I bought some turqouise magnesite hearts yesterday that I started out working with and was trying to find something to match up with them and poof next thing I new the hearts were pushed aside and the coral and wood were jumping together. I think I wasted my money on the hearts darn it. They arent doing anything for me today. I need more wood beads, I think i like them a LOT. I bought some silver chain yesterday also finally and now cant quite decided exactly what to do with it. Tonight we are going to the inlaws for my father in laws birthday, so I wont get much done, tommorow Mom and I are going to a gemological show tommorow, maybe I will get lucky and find some beads... OH I have baby bunnies FINALLY! My orange holland lop doe had 4 little squiglers yesterday, daddy is David's Sablepoint Fuzzy Lop. I doubt they will be fuzzy, but I think they are all blue based colors or shaded. I LOVE the anticipation of seeing what colors they will turn out! Hopefully they will be a nice show string for the fall show season! I will post pictures of them soon, my intentions are to chart their growth with pictures, its neat to see how they go from named squiglers to fuzzy cuties.
Till Later...
Serena

0 comments: