Thursday, May 22, 2008

Life gets in the way of all my intentions...

Ok so I have been busting butt trying to get things made and listed and have I noooo.....

With gas prices killing our budget and it being so slow at Mikes work, we have been carpooling. I didnt realize how spoiled I was every day just going home 1 hour earlier. I am exhausted, its hot in his shop and we wait for 30minutes or more before he is off. When we get home there are dogs to let out and in and feed and cats to feed, rabbits to feed and check on, garden to water dinner to make and eat and whew not enough hours in the day. I've been staying up late trying to get stuff done. I bought wire, there was a mixup in the order from the original supplier and it wouldnt work for headpins etc. I So I had to round it all back up and return it. Which entailed taking apart my Harvest earrings listed on my etsy. I remade them last night and put the earwires etc in the tumbler. I made a pretty anklet last night also and put it in the tumbler with a couple S links that I am thinking might be the start of a necklace. Oh course I am paranoid about leaving the tumbler running overnight or while I am gone so it is just sitting there, I plan to tumble it tonight during dinner and then take pictures and list it. So be on the lookout for the peruvian opal and swavroski crystal anklet. I cant wait until payday, I really need more chain, I have so many ideas I cant sketch them out fast enough. Ok everybody... My Birthday is June 23rd! Dont forget! I want Hobby lobby giftcards or*** prepaid credit cards*** for ordering supplies please!!! Pretty Please!!! I love giftcards... I love to shop but never can afford it and gift cards are the best gift ever, I can get all the fun of shopping!

*Oh god I though I typed all that and lost it when I clicked wrong. I was going to cry...*Thank god for the autosave feature on this blog!

Now for my big idea that I havent said much about.... I have sketched out some summery unique tops I want to make. Minimal sewing... I am thinking of getting the machine out this weekend and trying to make them. I'm so scared I am going to make them and everyone will think they suck. So I want to crawl in a hole and not even bother. i'm hoping they turn out cute, maybe if they do I will make a couple and list them in my shop. If I even get my butt in gear and make them!

Ok I know I ramble to much and probably make no sense at all so i will go for now...
I dont even know if anyone has even read this goofy blog.

0 comments: