Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Changing up the look...

Ok I am trying to find a look for my blog that I like. Not easy. So here is one for now that I like though it might be hard to read to me.

I made the font darker but am still undecided. I would love the text background to be a gray color but I couldn’t get it to do it. Let me know what you think! Please!

I sold the Peruvian Paradise anklet this morning. Have to get it packaged and sent out this week. I want to order some more stuff soo bad! I have already worked through most of my wire and need more. I did get headpins made in silver and copper. The 20gauge made the prettiest earwires out of the balled headpins. I almost want to go back and change all my stuff again.

I haven’t accomplished much even with the three day weekend, I played cleaned house and was lazy. My house is much cleaner though! Thinking I need to focus on that for a while…. It was getting scary! Wyatt moved back into his room this weekend! YAY! Traded the evil Wyatt eating toddler bed for a twin bed and Cars (aka Cachow) sheets and he tucked right in like he hadn’t refused to sleep in there for the last few months. Of course dad also set the Dvd player up in there and every night turns the tv on with Cars going on the timer to turn it off after about 45 minutes. Works like a charm. Peace and deep sleep for ME finally! He’s getting so big!

Well that’s all for now

~Serena

0 comments: