Friday, May 23, 2008

Here first!

***UPDATE 5/27/08 the Peruvian Paradise bracelet has been SOLD!!!***

Here are the pictures of the anklet!


















































I also redid the earwires on two pairs of earrings last night and made them fancier. I love the way they look now. Cant wait to get them photo'd and listed tonight. I get to go straight home after work! We didnt carpool today, Mike told me we weren't and when I asked why he said "So you can come straight home and relax!" How sweet! (Really I looked like hell if probably why....haha) The pearls arrived that I ordered and I guess i need to start finding something to do with them. the peach pearls will go wonderfully with the pink coral I have I think.... Hmmm. Oh as I was getting ready to pack up my tools and go to bed I was looking at this old piece of jewelry that I bought at an estate sell for the beads and decided to take the crystal (glass)looking beads off of it finally. As soon as they were laid out on the table they just begged to be made into something... So most of them became a pair of silver earrings at the last minute, I plan to finish the wires tonight, but wow they just sat there an glowed once I made them. I cnat decided if I want to Oxidise them or not, I think the dark would really make them POP, but the shiny silver just really compliments them... Maybe I should see if there is enough for two pairs one of each! I was sad for a minute, I thought to myself, " I dont want to sell them! .. But I know I probably wont ever wear them, I rarely wear earrings. But we'll see. I can put them on my list with a deadline and if they dont sell they're MINE! Of course more pictures to come, it was dark when we got home and the mosquitos were too bad to go outside to take pictures anyways so only the anklet got done. Maybe tonight!

S

0 comments: