Tuesday, May 20, 2008

uggggg.....

I'm in a funk.
I shattered like 5 Swavroski crystals trying to make a pair of earwires I had pictured...
I am totally hacked about it. I gave up.
I started a watch, either I dont have enough supplies to finish it how I want or when I do it doesnt quite look right. So its sitting on the work table half finished.

I did make some cute little s hook clasps, a couple have the pretty teal green/blue swavroski crystals on them and look really cool. I need to get the tumbler set up and get them polished up. Tonight I am bullying the husband into lighting the torch for me so I can do headpins. I swear I am going to buy a simple easy torch to work with that I can get going by myself. The fancy one he bought me doesnt do me any good when I cant get it lit without his help. It takes 4 hands to tinker with the darn thing and get it going.

Hmmm maybe if I make some large silver rings and hammer them and make a chain.... aha the rest of the watch! I have it now!

oh yeah anklets I need to make some anklets. I have enough chain for one. But not enough of the silver wire I want to use for the bead links. hohum... Oh yeah I screwed up some stuff and wasted abot 4 inches of silver wire. Grrrrr..... at least maybe I will be able to do something with the scraps later on.

Gas prices suck. Its making us broke broke broke. For once I am glad Mike isnt a lightduty technician. (He's straight commision =no job no paycheck) Being Medium Duty he works on the big truck company vehicles for industries that have to keep driving even with gas prices so high. As he puts it the entire shop is hungry for jobs, but he is one of the few that isnt starving at least. So on top of shelling out more money to even get to work lately there is less money coming in. Since we are carpooling to work we have cut the gas bill down quite a bit, but I cant even say that is making a difference. I sure hope that darn stimulus check shows up eventually. I am hungry for supplies darn it! I will gladly enjoy stimulating someone elses economy for supplies.

Ok so I am soo chearful I will stop now and quit spreading my Bahhumbug on anyone else.
I blame it on the heat! We saw one of the bank signs reading 100° yesterday. Bleck yuck barf. Its been 60's and 70's up until yesterday. I had to wear a jacket the other night.

0 comments: