Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Not so pretty pics but an idea of whats new...

With the storms yesterday and my horrible migraine going outside to get good light for pictures was impossible, so I go these. Ok but the light sucks. ' (Why wont the darn underline go away there?)

Lampwork and white lucite flowers. Earwires handshaped by me out of headpins made by me.
I love love love these, short and the hang wonderfully. I realllly want to do some more like these. Off to buy more lampwork beads!!!




























Fauceted glass beads from an old vintage pair of clip on earrings I salvaged the beads from
These are very pretty in person, hard to photograph though.




















The original pic I took of them shows them a little nicer.



And my sterling silver bracelet that I made for me. Has some flaws so I decided to keep it for myself.










0 comments: