Monday, May 19, 2008

Its moving along!

I have 7 items listed on my esty site now! Wyndfyredesigns.etsy.com

I have some anklets in mind to make tonight... Ideas compliments of my Aunt Lisa.

I have to make something for someone but I cant tell who or what yet cause its suprise....

Friday needs to hurry up and get here, I have a lunch date with my dearest friend Taiya!!

I got the prettiest "mint" green pearls from Misti of MDKJewleryDesigns this weekend, I adore them they are a hint greener than the peruvian opals and compliment them I think. Expect to see plenty of stuff with them soon.

I ordered a mixed lot of pearls peaches and yellows (looks like cream too from the picture.) from
amylynnesbeadmarket.etsy.com I just got my notification that they will ship tommorow, I cant wait. I will be hovering over the mail! Though I read something about yellow not being a big color for sales in anything but I loved these colors for summer. There were 3 other lots that I wanted a red & pinks and another one I cant remember, I missed them darn it. I hope they have more soon. I love MIXES! I have a couple of their mixed lots earmarked with hopes they are still there when payday comes. Gas prices are killing me!

Ok busy busy. Watch for more to come!

0 comments: