Wednesday, April 30, 2008

the latest...

Dani invited me to bring some of my jewelry to put in her& Anne's booth setup at the last rabbit show. She ended up buying my turquoise ad silver watch necklace (acckkk I didn't get pics of it!) , the copper and turquoise earrings(no pics again!) and the newest chain mail bracelet. Those were my only sales for the day, but I had a great time and she was excited to have me there, she liked my jewelry and liked that my style was different than theirs and made for a nice variety. I fell in Love with a couple of Anne's bracelets. they were amazing, maybe the cash flow will work out and I can hint to hubby that I want one of those bracelets for mothers day.... Unless I can find WHERE she got the silver cones that were so amazing. I am waiting impatiently for that damn stimulus check so I can go contribute to the economy by buying More beads to work with. The coin pearls I wanted were gone when I went back darn it, but i need some turquoise, some heishi beads, a LOT of silver beads and some heavier gauge silver wire and a few other things. I want to find/order some rings for chain mail in some different colors and sizes to get some more traditional looking chain mail weaves done. My little copper sure isn't going to cut it I think. AND I need a darn jump ring maker ASAP. I need a lot of things soon. But! I'm off to make a necklace with some turquoise and copper. Ill post pics later on.

S

0 comments: