Friday, April 18, 2008

So I'm slow getting this going....

OK I havent taken pictures of some of the things I have made, and others I have already made I am thinking of taking apart and redoing. In just a few short weeks I have been doubting the things I just made, I want a classy unique look, and a few of the things I have made lately dont quite fit my design plan.

I have designs hammering in my head that I want to work on tonight, but tommorow is a rabbit show and those Fuzzy Lops arent going to brush themselves today. So while Mike is digging postholes (yaay!) I intend to speedbrush some bunnies. Luckily my main show girl is a shake and show coat, a quick brush and check and she will be good to go. This weekend and next weekend will probably be her last show run before she is retired to breeding so I REALLY need to go to this show. I had considered NOT showing tommorow, but remembered I have a pet owner coming to the show to see me and learn how to clip nails on their Satin.

Maybe tonight after the fuzzballs are groomed I can sit down and rework a piece I started the other night. I am working with the amethyst briolettes(did I spell that right) I got from Misti that I absolutely . I have a amethyst drop flower and a purple peacock blister pearl that I am combining with them. Of course I wasted my first round of silver wire when I hated the way it turned out, the new design I think will have the pieces seperated on silver chain. I can almost SEE it! I plan to make a pair of earings. I need to make the earwires I have pictured for them also.

In the next few weeks I need to order a heavier gauge silver wire, order silver beads and clasps, find some small purple pearls, buy some copper sheet metal and tin snips AND I need shot for the tumbler Mike bought me. I have the hardest time acutally making myself order things off the internet, I just hate it and its so easy.... I need to suck it up and get the things I need and get off my booty and figure out/setup a shop on etsy. I keep doubting my own creations though....

Oh yeah, I need to come up with a logo... Yikes... how will I ever get it all figured out? This is what I've wanted to do for years! I WILL DO IT! I WILL NOT STICK MY HEAD IN THE SAND AND GIVE UP! I can do this and will do this. That is my mantra.

0 comments: