Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ok no more new jewelry for a while...I think I am taking a break!

Yesterday I went down with a horrible headache.. Got nothing done.
I spent the evening snuggled up on the couch with Mike. I realized that I havent done that in a while, it used to be an every day thing. Lately he has been poking at me while I am working on jewelry and trying to convince me to come sit and relax with him. WOW I was missing out. I didnt realize how relaxing it was to do that. I havent really spent any time with him in a long time, I'm always too busy and I didnt quite realize what I was missing. I think since my jewelry budget is spent for a while and I need things to get more made I will just call this a break from it. My plan is once he's home minimal computer and little to no jewelry projects. So there it is. So if theres nothing posted that is about jewelry for a while that is why. I am working on the "balance" in my life.

Serena

0 comments: