Tuesday, October 14, 2008

YUCK SICK...

With the first cold front.... came the first bug! Wyatt turned up his nose completely at dinner and turned into a cranky monster... Woke up at about 11pm crying and throwing up... and snotty and coughing.. yuck. Poor baby. No one got any sleep. Guess what! now I feel like crap, coughing, sore swollen throat and achy and tired soo tired. I sure hope I can kick this. Wyatt is staying home today with daddy and loving it and feeling better. Now I just have to bounce back.
The Chilli was excellent though. Perfect! The salsa is jarred up and processed and ready to store, I am going to beat my husband if he burns through this batch. That was 6 jars of salsa in a months time. We normally dont use that much in 6 months! But he liked it which I am VERY proud of. I am eyeballing the rest of the tomatoes and bell peppery hoping they ripen and thinking of spaghetti sauce.

S

0 comments: