Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blah... bleck grr.....

ok we're home... blah blah blah....

Its hot, its dusty and you cant smell any trees... waaaaaa.......   

I was ready to come home.. until I got here.  *sigh*  now that I'm here?????

Ok there are some good things... gas.. 3.13 a gallon... yay!  We paid 3.49 on the way out of Taos.  Umm what else.. hmm... hmm...   whatever... bah humbug...  I go back to work Friday... yeah dont say it.. I already know...  I have to go do 500 pounds of laundry now,  and clean my house that was badly needing cleaning before I left...  After living a week with just the basics I think this house needs a serious purging.  I have warned my hubby that if he comes home tommorow and half our stuff is gone dont panic.    Wyatt really doesnt need all these freaking toys... he was happy as a clam with a handful of matchbox cars and his dvd player....( AFTER it was too dark to terrorize the mountainside!)  I understand now why so many parents park there kids in front of the tv....  and its soooooooooo relaxing for  ME!     OK so I might be a bad parent for it,  but geeze... if you know my little tornado of destruction you can understand WHY!   OK so I have to go take 4 tubs of pudding snack packs away from said tornado....   Adios!

0 comments: