Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sleeplessness...

Ok I cant sleep... Im too wired.... why I dont know.. my bed here is more comfy...sigh.. so here I am at 11:45pm on the internet...  and I wander over to a blog I love that I havent visited in a while.  

http://dailycoyote.blogspot.com/

and I discover she now has a shop on etsy!!!!  hmm and as I type that I notice a the site is changing to  http://www.dailycoyote.net/   

but... the link to her shop is http://dailycoyote.etsy.com

I want some of those squid rock things of hers... grr... broke from trip blues kick in again....

I have followed this blog for a while,  having lived with coyotes out my back door for the last 10 years or so...(and have a few strange close encounter stories of coyotes....)  I too live in an area where coyotes are viewed as bad... but I like them, we enjoy listening to them sing... and when I had all my livestock,  coyotes were never the predator problem I had,  they could have just trotted across the field to have dinner,  but noooo it was loose dogs that wandered from further away to come cause destruction and mayhem... but thats another story...  but check it out..  the story of Charlie the coyote is pretty interesting and some awesome photography to boot.  

Ok and for those interested in Jewelry.... I will eventually be posting some jewelry related stuff....  but I still have to unpack and all that and I dont want too!   And sort through 700 digital pictures from our trip...  and I think I will now attempt to go to sleep like a normal person...

Night!

S

0 comments: