Monday, October 13, 2008

Chilly Misty Weather.....

Cold Front cooling us off to 60 degrees,  highs in the 50's tommorow!

Home made chilli simmering on the stove....

Tried something new last night.   Made salsa, (fixing to cook and can it up tonight.) took all the scrap of tomatoe, jalapeonos, onions and bell peppers and green chillis and put them on the stove in a  litter water and simmered them.... Strained them and had a nice spicy tomatoey broth(way spicey) which inspired me to come home tonight and make chilli....   So now chilli is simmering on the stove, hamburger meat, the broth, a can of rotel tomates, an onion and some other seasoning and I think this will be a nice belly warming dinner, since hubby is getting of late tonight it has time to simmer... yum.     Swung by gemstone junction today.. grabbed the single Rose Quartz heart she had...  I was fast too... Dani and her two friends came in at the same time as me and they both wanted it... and Amberleigh said if it didnt sell she was keeping it for herself... I snapped that puppy up... think i am going to pair it with pink opal and blue opal...  not sure yet.    Have another necklace in mind with picture jasper, turquose, black onxyx and then a black onyx cross pendant... so far shaping up.  Why am I plotting necklaces?  I hope to be going to Quitique (did I spell that right?) NOvember 1st with Dani and them and splitting a booth.....    Gotta get my bootie in gear and get some stuff made.  I think the beads I am getting are going to be enough for me to do two necklaces... one for me and one to sell...    Tommorow I am going back and doing a little consulting on the silver heart with rose qurtz and rubies I am working on.... Yeah I need to post some pictures but I have a lot of cooking to get done....  

Hard to believe its almost the holiday season.. I need to get a move on gifts... and if anyone is interesting in what little ol me wants for Christmas... Gemstone Junction Gift Certificates,  Prepaid Credit cards...  or 8 or 10 gauge silver wire to make some rings....(MOnsterslayer.com) and 20 guage wire of course....  I really want to get some half round heavy wire and make a ring for my husband for Christmas...    

Ok gotta check dinner and get the hot sauce going and the jars ready for canning...

LATER!

S

0 comments: