Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Me Procrastinating!

So its 11:15 and nothings packed,  I still need to wash some clothes...  

and here I am online...  LIstening to that new song that I keep hearing about.  Johnny June.  Pretty awesome.   I like it.  

So I dont think we are getting out of here early...ha.  never happens.

I am the master packer so these lazy boys will just have to wait until I am ready lol.   ok I really better go.. gonna listen to the song one more time and then go get stuff ready to go.   

yeah. didnt get more pictures posted.  I suck.  but I dont care!  Im officially on vacation!  

Counting down to departure to TAOS.. peace and quiet, the wind in the aspen trees!   

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that song, too. i have it on my itunes play list.

may you have a peaceful and restful time in Taos!

procrastination is my middle name.