Friday, October 17, 2008

Why do I loose my focus....?

The designs were in my head... they are still sitting there....  the beads are purchased and ready to go. and now I just cant make myself do it.  I loose my umph... I sure hope this is just a Friday energy crash...  I invested a chunk of change in the supplies for two necklaces.   Now that its all home I am justnot feeling it.  I wonder if maybe the designs arent really me..  and thats why now that I am home im not feeling it.  Grr.....  I will wait until tommorow to try anything and see how i feel after a good nights sleep.   Its been a long week.    I got some new rondelle/button strands, a light amethyst and two rutilated quartz,  Im kinda excited,  got the rutilated quartz outside and the inclusions are kinda GREEN!   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eat chocolate...tons of chocolate.
that helps me sometimes.

or get drunk!!! you know i am kidding....well, not really!

now for the serious. sometimes what you have in your head is just not how it will turn out.

i purchased beads 5 years ago, that i designed with and then ripped apart...because i hated the way it turned out. then all of the sudden 5 years later, i just wanted to create something and did not plan a design, just took this bead here and that bead over there.ta-da, it turned out awesome. this had happened with my last 3 necklaces!

sometimes we push ourselves way to hard to create.

Unknown said...

Tag, you are it!