Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers day!

Happy Mothers day moms....

I am half sleep and contemplating going back to bed and snuggling under the covers for a few minutes.    I organized a lot of beads last night by color.   That made bedtime almost midnight... eek.  I have a LOT of beads.  I need more bead containers.  

I have 2 designs in the works and cant quite get them going.  I had another idea last night and I need my little sterling silver cones!!!  Of course I cant find them!  I am not pleased.  I am meticulous about my sterling silver stuff.  Why arent they where they should be????  grrr........

My boys just wandered outside.  Mmm.... if the tv were off it would be sooo peaeful...  I hope hubby is reading my mind and moving his hideously fugly offroading truck out of the driveway... its been parked in MY space for a few days while he finishes some stuff up in anticipation of a trip to Post next weekend... But it makes my SKIN CRAWL... its sooo ugly!   

Well I better check it out and see what they are plotting...

0 comments: