Thursday, May 28, 2009

Changes.....

I have been contemplating where to go with this adventure.....
When I started out I wanted a name that looked and sounded "catching" I have always used Wind Fire when doing things.... Farm name... Wind Fire Farm... why... because the wind seems to shape a lot of our lives where we live. Fire.... , though we are in a sheltered area and grassfires arent too much of a danger... smoke on the horizon catches our eye and puts us on the alert. Fires have come close to us too, grass fire directly across our road, a home 3 houses down burned, then 5 houses down..... But lately I have felt a need to take this further.. to make it more ME... I am contemplating changing my blog/shop over to my own name instead of a "shop" name. This is MY art... so I am wanting to make it more MINE. I may have to recreate this blog to change it. I'm not quite sure yet what I want to do.

Just a blip for today...

0 comments: