Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday... a work in progress...

Before I flee outside to enjoy the sunshine... here is the necklace that I am working on....  I am kind stumped of what to do next...  it needs something.  

I went ahead and added a link in the chain past the rose quartz dangles of three rose quarts rondelles.. I think that is what it needed.  I plant to work on it more today if I get the chance... But I have tons to do, we leave for Taos thursday and I need to pack, clean out the car AND we are headed off to Walmart to warranty the battery on the car... seems its got issues and its fairly new.  Of course we are planning a vacation... everything has to go wrong... Altinator, Ujoints, the thingy that we had replaced this spring... that was expensive and WE(of the experienced mechanic household) had to take it to the Lincoln dealer to have fixed, now the battery..  but its all getting done and I can hope nothing else can go wrong...    

I have a couple more pictures to post... so I hope to be back later...

0 comments: