Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hurricane Ike

I havent worked on jewelry in days.  My heart just isnt in it.  I've spent almost every moment I can stand listening, reading and watching everything I can about what is going on in the Galveston area.   It breaks my heart.  Every Galveston report I see just gets worse and worse...  Thats my families home there.   My Memaw, my Uncle Kelley and Aunt Chris,  My Cousins Kel and his family,  Nathan and his new family....   I feel so lost thinking of them not being able to go home and not knowing what will be left to rebuild, and I feel like there is nothing I can do to help.  I cant even put the way I feel right now and I know its nowhere near what they are going through.  Dad, Fran, Kelley Chris, Memaw, all of you... I love you and I am so glad everyone is ok.  I love you guys.

My uncle Kelley has a blog that he is updating with information about the damage on the island. 

http://www.seasidefamily.com/kelleys_korner.htm

Serena

0 comments: