Thursday, July 24, 2008

So I changed my mind!

I changed my mind at the last minute... Heres what I bought...


I already made earrings from these before and I have a necklace pictured to match.


Sabine listed these as I was fixing to order so I changed my order...
these screamed my name... I love this color...

I am hoping these match with some other stuff I have...

I just barely got anything made with the first order from Sabine... and here I go getting more.
and she has a cool new contest starting that I cant wait to enter...

I plan to make earwires tonight... and get some earrings finished. Hopefully I wil have some new things to list soon. And awaiting payday.... I have some cute anklet designs in my head working with leather. Maybe I will stop by Tandy today and eyeball their leather stuff... Im kinda in a rough tough mood and leather smells sooo yummy.
There arent enough hours in the day!

~S

1 comments:

Pickle Pot Studio said...

pretty. you made some good choices.

hey, i snagged a strand of the blue opals from Gemstone Junction. love them.