Saturday, July 19, 2008

Maybe???

Maybe I will get a few things sold this weekend.  My mother in law has a booth at the new "Trademart" aka fancy fleamarket...  I took all my completed jewelry up there and setup a little display.  While I was there a girl took my card and stopped to talk to me that was interested in having jewelry made for her bridesmaids.  I finished a pair of earrings with the chamelion lampwork beads, I need to get them photographed and listed soon and some more stuff made.  The sun finally came out lately and its hard to stay inside and get anything made.  The only other thing new around here is I fianlly got my nose pierced. Yep I did it!  I just have to wait for it to heal before I start designing and making my own studs!   

~Serena

2 comments:

Pickle Pot Studio said...

did it hurt?

i could not even imagine doing that!

Wynd Fyre Designs said...

it hurt a little bit... a little more than ear piercing maybe... I think it felt worse because it was on the face.... Its barely even tender now and I like it. Of course I got the tiniest stone they had for it... Eventually I will try to have Mike take a picture for me... (though I HATE having my picture taken!. )