Monday, January 19, 2009

IMA SLUG WEEKEND

ok I have acomplished nothing...  2+2=0 NOTHING this wonderful 3 day weekend.  Oh i have THOUGHT of all the things that could be done..  But Saturday, my little guy was still sick and I was soooo tired so we spent most of the day snuggled up together napping(ok I was able to keep a close eye on his little feverish self the whole time so it was a good thing)  Yesterday... He was still not quite well and spiked another fever(poor poor thing hast a nasty bug) so we took it easy.  He did bouce back abit and had to be tied up inside the house (JOKING) to keep him quiet...  Today.. hes just soooo sleepy and tired trying to recover.  We browed the goodwill looking for interesting things and I convinced myself not to spend any money.  Ate lunch with The World Revolves Around Him DADDY... who is a little miffed that his worshiping son Wyatt only wants his MAMA..( yes hes still gotta be sick.. the momma is only for sick cuddles and booboo fixin...) we came home and have been camped out taking it easy ever since.  Sleep does a sick body good(since we DID pick up some fresh air and sunshine earlier).  I am tryyying to find the energy to go take some pics of my newest beads... Light Blue topaz button rondelles. garnet heishi, and large Tourmaline rondelles that are totally yummy looking and a little bitty strand of faceted citrine that I picked up at one of the local shops and I think they were mismarked or something because I only paid $4 for them.....  Ive got a few idea in mind... I just have to wait unril payday for some more silver wire and chain....  so its the usual holding pattern..... But I'm gonna go snuggle the Wyatt for a bit longer and then try to get moving...

0 comments: