Friday, January 30, 2009

Adventures in meatloaf with the new toy...

Here she is... My pretty new Kitchenaid Artisan Mixer


Our first adventure with the new toy... The one food I love... but hate the mixing part
MEATLOAF!

A little bread to start it off and make it moist... some mile and seasoning
goes in next but looks yucky so no pictures of that....

and we start putting in the hamburger.

and here it starts to go together and is about ready to go in the pan

In the pan ready to go in the oven.

And sooooooo tasty once it was done!
I hate hate hate making meatloaf! Mixing the meat is my least favorite thing in the world. This little baby made it soo easy though. The mixer washed clean with little more than a rinse. Everything washed up easily and I moved on to cake mix cookies(SOSO Easy) but I was getting tired and the kid was spazzing over cookie dough begging and the kitchen started to get messy like it always seems to when baking so I didnt manage to get any pictures. The cookies were sooo good though! Cake mix, oil, water and an egg I think it was and wala cookies to die for. I love making cookies from scratch, but sometimes you just need an easy mix type to get you buy in a pinch and this is it. I made mine with a Strawberry cake mix. Yum. Next time I want to try pinapple and a few others.. Lemon maybe.



































0 comments: