Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!

2008 went by way to fast... 

Tommorow I go back to work...  and Grouchy Husband starts his new hours at work.  instead of 8am to 6pm he is working 8am to 7pm.  Stupid idea his company had to "make more money"  well HE isnt going to make any more money.  grrr.... its been years since he had to work that late and it was miserable, what a way to start a new year.   BUT we will get through it.  Grouchy Husband by the way wandered over and read my blog... I was suprised.   He grumbled about being called Grouchy Husband and was miffed about his new toy being labeled the Big Ugly Brown Truck.  I shall compromise and find a new label for him,  but the truck I just cant see being called anything else.   Now what to call my dear husband?  Hmm......

 Ideas are welcome.  

0 comments: