Saturday, November 1, 2008

Working on a few things.

So I got enough silver to get moving a little bit here... Swung by gemstone junction.  Didnt get everything I wanted of course... grrr... I talked myself out of the black spinel briolettes and the garnets briolettes but I got some turqouise teardrops, some more black ony teardrops and a set of faceted rough garnets that are pretty interesting.  I am working on a set of earrings right now with the prettiest pair of turqouise drops.  then I am not sure what I am going to do.  I have headpins in the tumbler and am tumbling the last necklace I made with the rubies, rose quartz and sterling heart.  I think it will go in the LOS this weeknd and see how I like it. I am hoping that will help pop the pink in the rose quartz.  Tommorow I thinks I will get my but in gear and take pictures and list some stuff.  Its getting late,  gonna go check the tumbler.  

0 comments: