Saturday, November 22, 2008

Im Alive! I promise!

Havent had time for jewelry... though soon soon.. I have a couple designs for Christmas presents to get made.  All three of us just got over a nasty stomach bug AGAIN... and a cold... bleck.     Busy busy getting ready for thankgiving...  we are such recluses and my house is soooo not used to visitors...  so much delcuttering is in order... we have some family friends coming for thanksgiving.  Then I found out last night Mikes friend Scotty is flying down from Illinoise or wherever he is currently hanging out working and coming to visit for a weekend...  YIKES!   I havet enven started any Christmas shopping!   Aye aye aye!     But better get moving... gotta get a lot of housecleaning done....  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i was just about to dispatch the po-po to make sure you were still alive.

nice to see your still alive. because if not, i would just tell them that you will'ed your beads to me. lol. just kidding.

Wynd Fyre Designs said...

haha! the bead vultures are circling! I have just about given up on jewelry for a while... These boys (the big one and the smallone!) sure can destroy my house in a matter of hours... so I will be working nonstop to keep it presentable through all the ocmpany... I need a bigger house!