Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yikes!

Ok so I ran to Lowe's and got the torch... and got rear ended on the way home!
Luckily they just barely tapped us, I have had a harder hit than that loading a trailer onto the hitch. No damaged other than a bent liscence plate on his part, but yikes today is going awefully wierd. I was on the phone with my father in law and sitting at the stop light when they hit me, of course I hung up real quick after telling him someone rearended me. ANNND he had headed out the door and was already on the road to find me when I called him back to tell him I was ok and all was well. He didnt know where I WAS but he new I had just come from Lowes. I'll have to give hima big hug for that. *grin* BUt we arw safe and home and I am hoping I dont blow us us with this new torch! HAHA.
I will check in of course AFTER I fire it up to let you know I am ok.

0 comments: