Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Is it Christmas?

OK so its hotter than hades and I know its not Christmas but it sure feels like it. I ordered from 4 different places this last weekend and all but one thing arrived today. Thats pretty quick shippig I think, one from CA, one from AZ and another from NM. Pink coral, lava stone beads, my white keshi cup pearls(sooo tiny and just amazing looking!) and silver wire, and solder from Monsterslayer.com. I cant wait to get creative. I'm still waiting on one shipment from Canada of black keshi pearls, but I expect that package to take a while longer though I am waiting impatiently to get my paws on them!
But I havent been totally lazy lately, I was feeling uninspired this weekend and wanted a pair of silver studs to wear and try out... I had the studs made but had no backs so I got to playing around with them and I have made a neat new thing. Backless studs. They hang just right and I have had them in since monday and barely know they are there. Why do you say would I wnt backless earrings? Well I dont wear earrings, the backs start to hurt and after about two hours I have to take them out. I am always on the prowl for comfortable long wear earrings, but havent had any luck. These though I keep checking to make sure they are even there!








Well, rain on my parade, while waiting for those pictures to upload I pulled outmy torch to make some more out of 18G and poof the think died and spewed all the butane out. Thats just crappy. Grouchy but husband is at work ( a stones throw away from harbor freight) but wont run over there and grab me another one. He told me to go to BACK INTO TOWN to LOWES (gas anyone?) grrrr... I really have some stuff to get done so I guess I am off to Lowe's! And of course Wyatt chose just now to fling a box of postit notes all over the living room dangit! What the heck?!!!!!!???

0 comments: