Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Puppy Update

The puppies are growing....... Here they are at 2 weeks and 2 days old. They will be 3 weeks old tommorow and I am planning on taking more pictures. They are toddling around now and getting personality. The girl with only a dot instead of a collar is still the largest, the fist to toddle the first to get teeth and the most active, the little red girl is the middle baby of the bunch in every way and the little light pointed girl is the last in line.... smallest... last to start teething, calmer.... They have started to bark and make noise, growl and play at biteing at each other more. I have mentioned to my husband that I sure would like to keep the red tri girl... so he cant say I didnt tell him later on....haha.
Momma is already quite happy to escape from them and would spend all day outside if I let her..... those teeth are coming in you know....





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE puppies! What is the breed? (I know you told me but it's another Senior Moment...)
ILYD

Unknown said...

puppy rumps are adorable.

they are so sweet. makes me want to cuddle with them and take a nap.