Sunday, August 3, 2008

Destashing

So Misti is destashing and I am eyeballing her stash...lol  to make room I have decided to destash bit myself.  Here is the first batch of things I will probably be listing.

16inch strand of coral rounds. slightly graduated.  These were bought at an estate sale and are OLD.  The stringing desinigrated before I got them home.  There are aprox 49 beads in this strand  8X10mm aprox(sizes vary)



  

Next is 4 Turqouise Magnesite hearts aprox 20 X 5mm

And then:

Turqouise Disks15 X 2-3mm. (*note these were sold to me at turqouise so I am listing them as turqouise.  I'm a bit skeptical about turqouise from any source.  )  25 beads in this lot.


and one more for now..gotta charge the camera batteries....

Turqouise Magnesite carved beads.. Quantity 2.

I keep thinking Ill keep these... still not sure.




Ill be back in a bit to post more... gonna go play in the pool for a bit with Wyatt....  

~S

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hold on missy.
i want the flat turquoise disks.

we can do a bead swap.