Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bad bad bad ....cuteness overload......

What do you get when you combine one indulgent loving marshmallow of a husband with one overlyspoiled no self control wife?????  

WARNING!  DO NOT GO TO TRACTOR SUPPLY, GEBOS, OR ANY FEEDSTORE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SUCKED IN!!!!!


There are 10 little teeny tiny bantam fluffballs!   3 possibly 4 silkies, a handful that look like cochins and one little strawberry blond teeny tiny little thing that I have no clue what it is.  

This last weekend I bought two fully feathered Americauna chicks and intended to get some more this weekend... but when I stopped to get chicken food tonight TRactor supply had these guys... I couldnt resist... of course I am married to a man that is SUPPOSED to say NO!!! BUT instead he was scooping them out of there as fast as I was.....      

I am still considering getting out the incubator and getting some hatching eggs.... but at least I can start with these little buggers and get used to raising teensy weensy chicklets!!!

OH YEAH... I AM LOOKING FOR SOME TURKEYS TOO!!!!  MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

0 comments: