Monday, February 16, 2009

Of course...

So I took a picture of some actual jewelry making...
Of course My dear sweet loving honey brought me lunch
Of course My dear sweet loving honey asked for the picture card and the reader thingy...
Of course I didnt blink and eye and handed it to him.
Of course I totally forgot my intentions to post the pic I took.
Of course I hate posting pictures from the laptop at home.
Of course I will have to wait 3 extra hours for hubby to get home after I do tonight...
Of course I will have to call him 15 times to remind him to bring it home.
I just hope I wont be coming back to say:
Of course he forgot to bring it home....
he better not forget!

I have a pair of earring under construction that I am in love with....
pictures to come soon... possibly to be posted in my Etsy shop...
Of course..... I am pretty slow about all of that.
So of course no promises....

0 comments: